Here’s What People Are Saying About Holiday Rentals
Since the 2020 Pandemic the word “Staycation” has become a very trendy and popular term for Holiday Rentals. Staycation is a combination of…Read More
1. Book ahead – Guests book Holiday Lets well in advanced, many 6-9 months prior to their arrival date. To get the best accommodation in the area we recommend that you book your holiday home early.
2. Read the Reviews – Reviews now are more than important than ever with most business now being online. Make sure you are happy with the properties reviews, the main concerns on the reviews to look out for are the cleanliness and condition matches the description.
3. Check the suitability towards your needs – Make a wish list for your requirements and do your research on the area so you can find the most suitable holiday home / property and location before booking to avoid disappointment.
4. Check the bookings T&Cs – Always check the bookings T&Cs to avoid and hefty cancellation fees and to check if there are any added costs. A lot of the T&Cs will include a refundable deposit that you will need to pay prior to arrival.
5. Book Direct – If you can find the property owner or a direct booking site then it is likely that you can receive a discounted rate by booking direct as the property owner would then avoid the high booking fees through short let portals.